Barbara L. Hollenbach, a Member of the firm, focuses her practice on workers’ compensation, professional liability, products liability, and general litigation.
Her civil litigation experience includes representing manufacturers of motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, and other products. She also represents a variety of professionals, including psychiatrists and veterinarians, as well as clients in will contest actions, including allegations of undue influence and lack of mental capacity.
Barbara was the first woman elected president of the Northampton County Bar Association. A past chair of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Law Section, she has been certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law, as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. In 2013, Barbara was inducted as a Fellow of The College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers. She has been named one of Pennsylvania’s Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers for several years, most recently in 2017. Barbara has co-authored and co-presented the Pennsylvania Bar Institute Workers’ Compensation Practice & Procedures manual and course since 2000.
Barbara is an active community volunteer. She is a member of the Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites Board of Trustees and past Chair. She has also served on the boards and has been president of numerous charitable organizations, including Quota International of Bethlehem and the YWCA of Bethlehem.
- 2017 Statewide Average Weekly Wage for Workers’ Compensation Announced
- 2016 Statewide Average Weekly Wage for Workers’ Compensation Announced
- Use of Sixth Edition of the Ama Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment to Determine Impairment Rating under the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act Declared Unconstitutional
- 2014 Statewide Average Weekly Wage for Workers’ Compensation Announced
- 2012 Statewide Average Weekly Wage for Workers’ Compensation Announced
- “Paradigm Shift in WC,” PBI, Live Webinar, August 10, 2017
- “Workers’ Compensation: Best Practices and Recommendations,” PBI, PBI Conference Center, Mechanicsburg, PA, May 17, 2017