During our firm’s history of more than fifty years, the attorneys in the Real Estate Group have represented private owners and developers, institutional investors and lenders, property managers, end-users and others in a broad range of real estate matters.
Norris McLaughlin & Marcus is the exclusive New Jersey member of Meritas, a worldwide affiliation of independent law firms across the United States and in 80 countries. Our membership in Meritas enables us to effectively coordinate multi-state transactions by providing high-quality real estate legal services. The members of Meritas are mid-sized firms which must meet the highest standards of competency and service as a condition of membership.
The services of the Real Estate Group include:
- Conveyances & Leases
- Land Use
- Governmental Approvals & Permitting
- Federal & State Regulatory Compliance
- Real Estate Litigation & ADR
- Environmental Law & Litigation
- Construction Contracts, Claims & Disputes
- Real Property Tax Appeals
- Formation of Real Estate Business Entities
- Foreclosures, Workouts & Related Bankruptcy
- Utilities – Sewer & Water
- Real Estate Financing