Our Workers’ Compensation practice group has extensive experience advising and representing insured and self-insured employers in the Lehigh Valley and throughout eastern Pennsylvania. In fact, one of our shareholders frequently serves as a member of the faculty at statewide seminars on workers’ compensation and medicine for lawyers and is a co-author of a manual widely regarded as the “bible” for workers’ compensation practitioners and administrators.
Clients seek assistance from us with matters such as:
- Death claims
- Medical-only claims
- Hearing loss and other specific loss claims
- Repetitive trauma injuries
- Occupational diseases
- General orthopedic injuries
- Developing strategies for limiting liability under the Workers’ Compensation Act
- Return-to-work issues
- Evaluating matters for settlement
- Negotiating resolutions of claims
- Education in the prevention, reporting, investigation, and handling of claims.
In addition to appearing before Workers’ Compensation Judges, our attorneys regularly represent clients before the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board and the appellate courts of Pennsylvania.