Our matrimonial law attorneys have a vast amount of experience in all facets of matrimonial law including:
- Divorce litigation and mediation
- Custody and parenting time issues
- Visitation rights including those of grandparents
- Post-judgment enforcement and modification applications including alimony and child support
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Separation and property settlement agreements
- Adoption and guardianship advice
- Domestic violence and sexual abuse
- Palimony suits
In many complex matrimonial matters, it may be necessary for us to work with attorneys from our other practice areas including those with experience in corporate, tax, real estate, estate planning and administration law.
Our matrimonial and family law attorneys work with clients throughout the state of New Jersey and in the eastern portion of Pennsylvania, specifically in Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Carbon, Berks, Bucks, Montgomery, and Chester counties.