Jesse P. Nash
direct dial: (908) 252-4316
PDF of Biography
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Banking & Financial Services
- International Business and Tax Planning
- E-Commerce & Information Technology
- Solar Energy
- New Jersey
- New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D., 2003
- Liberty University
- B.S., 1999
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Somerset Valley YMCA
- Director, Board Development Committee Chair
- Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Names Five New Members
- Somerset Valley Y Thanks Norris McLaughlin for Many Years of Providing Camp Scholarships
- Twenty-Seven Norris McLaughlin Attorneys Recognized by New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Jesse P. Nash Joins Board of Directors of the Somerset Valley YMCA
- "Recent New Jersey Tax Court Decision Opens the Door to Potential Transfer Tax Savings on Real Property Transfers," Tax Law Alert, July 2010
- "Legal Issues Impacting the Commercial Real Estate & Construction Industries in the Garden State," Commerce Magazine, January 2008
- "What You and Your Business Need to Know About Solar Power in New Jersey," Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, Bridgewater, New Jersey, April 18, 2012
- "Preparing Your Company for the Next Level - Obtaining Bank Financing," NM&M Client Seminar, Bridgewater, New Jersey, May 12, 2011
- "Leasing & Operating Green: An Overview of Issues in Leasing & Managing Green Commercial Real Estate Space," NM&M Client Seminar, April 13, 2010
- "An Overview of Issues in Designing and Building Green," Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Client Seminar, October 20, 2009
2nd Annual Legal Eagle Night, Metropolitan Real Estate Investors Association, February 18, 2008
- "Finding, Funding and Closing Commercial Real Estate Investments: Market, Financial and Legal Perspectives for the Commercial Real Estate Investor," NMM Client Seminar, October 2, 2007
Jesse P. Nash, a Member with the firm, practices in the firm's Real Estate, Business Law and Banking and Financial Services Groups.
Jesse handles a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions, including purchase and sale transactions, new construction projects and joint venture deals for developer, investor and entrepreneurial clients. He represents real estate developers in the structuring, establishment and registration of both residential and commercial condominiums. He also represents both landlords and tenants in leasing commercial office space, industrial facilities and retail space.
Jesse represents area businesses and entrepreneurs in a wide range of matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, entity structuring, general transactional issues, as well as day-to-day counseling with regard to business operations. Jesse has also developed a specialty in representing both vendors and vendees in technology licensing transactions.
In the banking and financial services area, Jesse represents lending institutions and borrowers in a wide variety of financial matters, including mortgage loan transactions, asset-based financings, unsecured loans, construction loans, interest rate swap transactions, loan syndications and regulated lending. Jesse also represents private equity clients in a wide variety of investment transactions.
A few recent matters include:
- Representation of major food manufacturer and distributor in acquisition of new manufacturing and distribution facility, as well as financing acquisition and ongoing operations.
- Representation of multinational business consulting and training company in obtaining operating financing, entity structuring issues and general business matters.
- Representation of international plastics manufacturer in connection with expansion of domestic distribution facilities, strategic acquisitions as well as general business matters.
- Representation of lender in connection with construction financing for major area "transit village" mixed use development.
- Representation of alternative energy developer in real estate acquisition for 100-acre solar farm.
- Representation of software developer in the data management field in connection with several enterprise-level software licensing transactions with Fortune 500 companies.
- Representation of developer in connection with planning and structuring of 450-unit condominium regime.
In 2012, Jesse was selected for inclusion in the Real Estate section of New Jersey Monthly's New Jersey Rising Stars.