Brian P. Slough
direct dial: (484) 765-2307
PDF of Biography
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- Syracuse University College of Law
- J.D., 2009
- University of Delaware
- B.A., 2003
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Brian P. Slough Elected to Serve on Via of the Lehigh Valley Board of Directors
- Tallman, Hudders & Sorrentino Welcomes New Associate
- Lehigh Valley Legal Blog
- Pennsylvania Set to Join Other States in Making Healthcare More Compassionate
- Pennsylvania Small Games of Chance Expanded to More Liquor Licensees
- Contract Brewing and Alternating Proprietorship Opportunities
- New York Farm Cideries Bill
- New Jersey's New Craft Distillery License
- Limited Wineries May Soon Have Some Price Freedom
- Are Your Electronic Marketing Campaigns Compliant With the Law?
- Becoming a Pennsylvania Benefit Corporation to Set Your Business Apart
- Gluten-Free Beer
- Pennsylvania Brand Registration
- Consolidation of Health Care Providers Continues
- With Minority Shareholder Rights in Question, Pennsylvania Businesses Will be Affected
- "More Players for Pennsylvania Small Games of Chance," Liquor Law Alert, December 2013
- "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Changes," MD News, September/October 2013
- "Becoming a Pennsylvania Benefit Corporation to Set Your Business Apart," Lehigh Valley Woman, April/May 2013
- "New Employee Screening Requirements on Pennsylvania Public Projects," Construction Law Alert, February 2013
- "New York's New Rules Regarding Small Brewer Termination of Distributors," Liquor Law Alert, February 2013
- "Consolidation of Health Care Providers Continues" MD News, September/October 2012
- "Protection Against Identity Theft: The Responsibility of Business," Lehigh Valley Woman, February/March 2012
- "Women-owned Business Certification: An Important Business Advantage" Lehigh Valley Woman, October/November 2011
Brian P. Slough, an associate with the firm, focuses his practice in the areas of business and tax law.
Brian’s experience includes counseling established businesses, start-up ventures, universities, and non-profit organizations by performing regulatory and commercial analysis and advising on favorable courses of action. He is also well-versed in formulating project strategies and evaluating the potential effects of merger and acquisition opportunities.
In his real estate practice, Brian drafts and reviews all forms of documents, including commercial and residential agreements of sale, securitization documents, and residential and commercial leases. He advises clients on a range of landlord-tenant issues, and represents borrowers and lenders in financing commercial properties. In addition to his transactional experience, Brian has also assisted clients in interpreting and complying with zoning and land use regulations.
While working for one of the “big four” accounting firms, Brian assisted Fortune 100 companies in various industry sectors with corporate, operational, and transactional structuring. He proposed potential relocation sites, evaluated state and local relocation packages, and assisted in negotiations to secure the most favorable packages for clients.
Brian also has experience preparing and reviewing financial statements and disclosures, preparing required filings with regulatory agencies including the Securities and Exchange Commission, and formulating alternative strategies for commercializing technologies such as licensing, partnering, or sale.
Back To Top