direct dial: (917) 369-8885
PDF of Biography
Areas of Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Boston University School of Law
- J.D., 2009
- Johns Hopkins University
- B.A., International Studies, with High Honors, Dean's List, 2003
- Asian American Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of New York
- "Developments in Banking and Financial Law: 2006-2007: The Subprime Mortgage Crisis: XI. Impact of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis on the Student Lending Industry," 27 Rev. Banking & Fin. L 91 (2008)
Ami Bhatt is a litigation associate in the firm's New York office.
Ami represents a wide variety of clients in a broad range of litigation matters, including general commercial, intellectual property, and mortgage-backed securities, in federal and state court, and arbitration.
While at Boston University School of Law, Ami was the Development Articles Editor of the Boston University Review of Banking and Financial Law.
Back To Top