Alison L. Galer
direct dial: (908) 252-4204
PDF of Biography
Areas of Practice
- Banking & Financial Services
- Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
- Professional Liability & Malpractice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
- District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Third Circuit
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 1992
- University of Pittsburgh
- B.S., 1988
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Debtor/Creditor Section
- Thirty-One Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers
- Thirty-Two Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers
- Somerset Valley Y Thanks Norris McLaughlin for Many Years of Providing Camp Scholarships
- Twenty-Nine Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Attorneys Named Among Best Lawyers
Alison L. Galer, a member of the firm, devotes her practice to a broad range of commercial litigation.
While handling a wide array of business-related issues, Alison's practice is primarily devoted to representation of banking institutions and accounting firms. Alison regularly represents accounting firms in varied matters, including professional liability claims, as well as insurance, securities and partnership issues. Alison has represented banks and consumer financial services corporations in varied lending matters and in defense of lender liability and regulatory matters. She also regularly handles professional malpractice defense matters, including accountant, attorney, investment advisor and broker malpractice claims.
Alison appears regularly in State and Federal Court, and arbitration proceedings.
Alison has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America in Litigation – Banking & Finance for the past three years.
Alison joined the firm in 1993 after clerking for the Honorable L. Anthony Gibson, Presiding Judge, Atlantic County.