S. Graham Simmons, III
direct dial: (484) 765-2290
PDF of Biography
Areas of Practice
- Villanova University School of Law
- J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2004
- Roanoke College
- B.A., 2001
- Bar Association of Lehigh County, Real Estate Committee Chairman
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce, Public Policy Committee
- Easton Area Chamber of Commerce, Chairman
- Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation, Legislative & Governmental Relations Committee
- Family YMCA of Easton, Phillibsburg, and Vicinity, Board of Directors
- Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Names Two New Members in Pennsylvania
- Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Names Four New Members
- Lehigh Valley Legal Blog, October 2011 to present
- Change of Ownership Notification - Simple Regulation, Complex Reality
- "Change of Ownership Notification - Simple Regulation, Complex Reality," MD News, January/February 2012
- "Real Estate Legislative Action Alert," Tallman Hudders & Sorrentino Real Estate Law Alert, August 2009
- "Strategically Positioning Clients to Acquire or Sell a Business," Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, Allentown, PA, June 14, 2012
- Preparing Your Company for the Next Level - Obtaining Bank Financing
Press Coverage, Quotes and Interviews
- Nazareth Patch
- "Gaming Authority Will Re-Evaluate Grant Applications," Josh Popichak, March 9, 2011
S. Graham Simmons, a member of the firm, practices primarily in the areas of business law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and land use, banking and financial services, and health care. Graham has been recognized in Philadelphia Magazine as a Rising Star, a distinction for lawyers aged 40 and under or who have been practicing for less than 10 years, and reserved for no more than 2.5% of all attorneys in Pennsylvania. He was honored in 2011, as one of the Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal's Top 20 Under 40, which recognizes young professionals who exhibit talent and promise and have a well-documented track record of achievements in business.
Graham is an active member of College Hill Presbyterian Church, serving as a committee member and youth leader. He is a member of the Board of Directors for the Greater Easton Development Partnership and a member of the Easton Main Street Initiative’s Organization Committee.
In his real estate practice, Graham drafts and reviews all forms of documents, including commercial and residential agreements of sale, condominium documents, residential and commercial leases, and installment sale agreements. He advises clients on a range of landlord-tenant issues, and represents borrowers in refinancing commercial properties. In addition to his transactional experience, Graham has successfully represented clients in zoning and land use hearings before municipal bodies, and in appeals to the Court of Common Pleas. He is honored to serve as Assistant Solicitor to the City of Easton Parking Authority, and the Northampton County Gaming Revenue and Economic Redevelopment Authority.
In his business law practice, Graham helps clients to select the optimal legal entity for their chosen business or profession, and represents sellers, buyers and financiers in a broad range of transactions including mergers, consolidations, stock purchases, share exchanges, bulk sales and dissolutions.He assists clients with all types of commercial law, including the negotiation and drafting of contracts for the sale of goods, technology licensing and reseller agreements, OEM arrangements, and End User License Agreements. Graham has represented lenders in various commercial credit facilities, including local area loan organizations in numerous economic development loans funded by the Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority and Small Business First Fund.'
Back To Top