Barbara L. Hollenbach
direct dial: (484) 765-2277
PDF of Biography
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Dickinson School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 1978
- Pennsylvania State University
- B.A., with highest distinction, 1975
- PBA Workers' Compensation Law Section
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Quota International of Bethlehem
- YWCA of Bethlehem
- Thirty-One Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers
- Barbara L. Hollenbach Named Among Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Thirty-Two Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in Best Lawyers
- Barbara L. Hollenbach Inducted Into The College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers
- Barbara L. Hollenbach Honored by Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers' Compensation Section
- Barbara L. Hollenbach Recognized by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Twenty-Nine Norris McLaughlin & Marcus Attorneys Named Among Best Lawyers
- Two Tallman, Hudders & Sorrentino Attorneys Recognized by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Lehigh Valley Legal Blog, December 2011 to present
- 2012 Statewide Average Weekly Wage for Workers' Compensation Announced
- Ability to Obtain Unemployment Compensation Benefits Stifled: The Effect of Voluntary Resignation and Release as Part of Workers' Compensation Claim Settlement
Barbara L. Hollenbach, a member of the firm, focuses her practice on workers' compensation, professional liability, products liability, and general litigation.
Her civil litigation experience includes representing manufacturers of motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, and other products. She also represents a variety of professionals including psychiatrists and veterinarians as well as clients in will contest actions including allegations of undue influence and lack of mental capacity.
Barbara was the first woman elected president of the Northampton County Bar Association. Barbara is a past chair of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Workers' Compensation Law Section. She has been named one of Pennsylvania’s Super Lawyers for several years, most recently in 2013, by Philadelphia Magazine. Barbara co-authored and co-presented the Pennsylvania Bar Institute Workers' Compensation Practice & Procedures manual and course since 2000.
Barbara is an active community volunteer. She serves as the Chair of the Board of Directors for Historic Bethlehem, Inc. and the Kemerer Museum of Decorative Arts. She has also served on the boards and has been president of numerous charitable organizations, including Quota International of Bethlehem and the YWCA of Bethlehem.
Always willing to try something new, Barbara won a bet with Matt Sorrentino at the firm picnic that enabled her to drive his Boxster for awhile. You might want to ask her about that.