Raymond G. Lahoud, Chair of the Immigration Law Group of Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, P.A., is pleased to present a seminar updating human resource professionals, business owners and managers on significant recent developments with respect to the revised I-9 form. HRCI and SHRM credits are available.
The seminar will review:
- Current I-9 Form Requirements
- I-9’s for Remote Employees
- Common I-9 Completion Mistakes to Avoid
- E-Verify Basics
- Historical I-9 Audits and Past I-9 Non-Compliance Remediation
- Electronic I-9 Systems—What to Consider When Going Paperless
- Practical and Proactive Strategies to Protect Your Company
- Internal I-9 Audits: what to correct and who should audit
- Prevention Employee Discrimination During the I-9 Process
- Best Practices for Random ICE Worksite Visits
- The Future of Immigration in the Workplace
The session will be held on Friday, October 20, at the NM&M NJ Office. The schedule will be as follows:
Registration 9:00–9:30 a.m.
Program 9:30–10:30 a.m.
Questions & Answers 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
For registration information, please click here.